SecureKey is a leading identity and authentication provider that simplifies consumer access to online services and applications. SecureKey enables next generation privacy-enhancing identity and authentication networks for conveniently connecting people to critical online services using a digital credential they already have and trust. SecureKey is headquartered in Toronto, with offices in Boston and San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.securekey.com.
The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with both engineering and development teams to meet our growing business requirements efficiently and cost effectively. This talented individual must be able to work in a fast paced, demanding and highly dynamic environment, with new software releases coming frequently as we grow our platform offering and add to our growing list of clients.. The ability to establish priorities among multiple, competing demands and to meet deadlines is also essential to success in this position..
- Provide support for highly available production and non production environments
- Management of issues using an ITIL-compliant ticketing system
- Implementation of production changes in out-of-hours maintenance windows
- On-call for critical incident support on a rotational basis
- Provide input to post implementation reviews and RCAs
- Managing of supporting solutions e.g. monitoring, alerting, logging
- Passionate about your work and loves to automate things
- 10-15 years’ experience in system / application administration or related field
- Experience delivering solutions into Production environments and the importance of testing in lower environments
- Experience running Spring Boot and Spring Cloud environments
- Strong knowledge of Linux (preferably Red Hat) system administration, including networking configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Must be completely comfortable working in a shell environment
- Hands-on experience with server / network infrastructure delivering Internet facing applications and solutions
- Strong skills in critical thinking and problem solving.
- Good foundation in Information Security best practices
- Strong desire to learn and work with new Web and Mobile technologies and architectures
- Strong team player (who is fun to work with!)
- Well organized, self-starter who is able to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Attention to detail
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Managing mission critical systems in high availability configurations
- Management and troubleshooting of JAVA application servers (Jetty/tomcat preferred)
- Experience with time-series and relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MemSQL)
- Experience working with monitoring solutions (e.g. Site24x7, Splunk, GrayLog, etc.)
- Experience working with Public Cloud environments (AWS preferred)
- Scripting experience (bash required, python bonus)
- Ansible playbook development experience
- Experience supporting web servers e.g. (Nginx, Apache)
- Experience with distributed database deployments in high availability configurations
- Experience with Linux system hardening
- Maintaining systems in a Managed Configuration including server baseline establishment, change tracking, server build reports, and other configuration management procedures.
- Experience with auditing and reporting tools
- Experience working with Hypervisor (VMware vSphere preferred)
- Experience working with iSCSI/NFS storage solutions
- Experience with Kubernetes and management infrastructure (EKS preferred)
- Experience with Docker
Be part of a high-performance team – submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.