SecureKey is a leading identity and authentication provider that simplifies consumer access to online services and applications. SecureKey enables next generation privacy-enhancing identity and authentication networks for conveniently connecting people to critical online services using a digital credential they already have and trust. SecureKey is headquartered in Toronto. For more information, please visit www.securekey.com.
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- Expertise in GoLang, C++, Java or a similar modern programming language
- Willingness to learn GoLang programming language
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, problem solving, distributed systems, and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Creative and detail-oriented personality with excellent communication skills
- Willingness to be a subject matter expert, to learn new things, and work in a team
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or similar
Would be a plus
- Experience in GoLang
- Experience with open source development
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with distributed systems and routing/messaging
Be part of a high-performance team – submit your resume to email@example.com.