SecureKey is a leading identity and authentication provider that simplifies consumer access to online services and applications. SecureKey enables next generation privacy-enhancing identity and authentication networks for conveniently connecting people to critical online services using a digital credential they already have and trust. SecureKey is headquartered in Toronto. For more information, please visit www.securekey.com.
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience
- Experience in software development with Go
- Experience developing and using RESTful services or Web APIs
- Creative and detail-oriented personality with excellent communication skills
- Willingness to be a subject matter expert, to learn new things, and work in a team
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or similar
Would be a plus
- Responsive user interface design and cross-browser compatibility skills
- Knowledge of design concepts and principles
- Experience with open source development
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with distributed systems and routing/messaging
- Understanding of reliable distributed system principles
- Understanding of Web security principles
Be part of a high-performance team – submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.