The Senior Program Manager plays a multi-faceted role within Securekey’s Program Management Office. The successful candidate will drive initiatives outside of Canada, that are critical to the company’s continued success.
This role is primarily client-facing, responsible for managing the successful delivery of SecureKey solutions through all phases of a large client engagement. This includes the integration and implementation of SecureKey’s cloud-based and decentralized solution platforms, as well as the management of related third-party projects. Client relationship management alongside the Sales leads, will continue post the initial engagement. This ensures continued satisfaction and momentum with our strategic partners.
The role requires strong project/program management skills, customer-facing experience in leading the delivery of complex technical solutions, and the ability to self- manage multiple priorities in a fast moving and evolving business.
- Lead the planning and implementation of SecureKey solutions with combined internal/external program teams
- Gain commitment and approvals from stakeholders
- Manage schedules, coordinate resources, activities and priorities in a matrixed model. Manage day-to-day program activities
- Accountable for timeliness, and quality of the delivered solution including customer acceptance
- Act as prime client contact for program related activities
- Successfully transition service management into operational teams
- Act as internal client advocate to SecureKey stakeholders. Drive client issues to effective resolution.
- Develop and contribute to contractual engagements e.g. Statements of Work, Project Definition Documents, Change Requests
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA degree in a technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum five years in a Senior Project/Program Management role
- Proven experience in leading successful, multi-million dollar solution implementations to high touch clients
- Project Management Professional designation (PMP) would be an asset
- Professional IT consulting experience would be an asset
- Experience in Financial Services, Government, Fintech would be an asset
Skills, Knowledge and Other Requirements:
- Willing and able to work within the UK & Australia time zone.
- Highly skilled in project planning, ability to anticipate and build contingency plans
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Personable and professional, can work effectively in matrixed teams
- Able to lead teams through problem solving and decision making, can handle stressful situations with perseverance
- Can set and manage multiple high priorities, and multi-task effectively
- Can manage and balance the 3 key pillars of any project: scope, time and cost
- Proactive and experienced at mitigating risk and resolving issues
- Customer oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to travel up to 15% (Depending on global conditions)
Be part of a high-performance team – submit your resume to email@example.com.