Product & Data Analyst
SecureKey is a leading identity and authentication provider that simplifies consumer access to online services and applications. SecureKey enables next generation privacy-enhancing identity and authentication networks for conveniently connecting people to critical online services using a digital credential they already have and trust. SecureKey is headquartered in Toronto. For more information, please visit www.securekey.com.
Securekey is seeking a Product and Data Analyst to augment the analytics capacity of our product team to provide analysis on specific data matching, and AI algorithm analysis of identity information. The analyst will be part of the product team reporting to head of product management though will frequently interact with business stakeholders, such as marketing, operations, and finance to deliver reports.
The successful candidate is also key resource to provide insights through monitoring and analyzing weekly and monthly performance data and reporting packages of the product portfolio. The analyst uses information resources regarding customer needs, historical data, market conditions, and portfolio performance to come up with actionable recommendations for senior management team and configuration optimization with the technical teams.
- Monitor business performances regularly and generate performance reports to management
- Interpret and provide accurate and timely information for senior management
- Identify areas of improvements and concerns in business performance areas and provide appropriate action plans
- Analyze root causes of identity data / business problems and recommend corrective actions
- Maintain documentations for problem identification, definition and solving procedures
- Develop product business presentations for management and customers
- Provide insights into business operations to become more profitable
- Present product/portfolio performance at monthly senior management meetings
- Conduct accurate and timely investigations of data accuracy on key identity antitypical functions.
- Assist in the documentation of end-to-end project requirements
- Create use case, data catalogue business rules, and documentation, as well as contribute to product reporting and process improvement
- Manage a moderate number of applications (i.e., business rules, processes, etc.) to be able to provide solutions and support during production problems
- Identify application deficiencies and provide/recommend solutions to the support team and the business
- Assist with the transition of projects from development to support
- Provide explanations and context details to the ETL Developers on how Business Design specifications should be interpreted.
- Proficiency to write query through either SQL scripts or Data Query Tools for supporting data exploration and analysis.
- Develop clear solutions for system and process business needs by understanding the current systems and processes as well as the future business needs.
- Provide guidance and facilitate solutions with development and QA team.
- Detect and document problems or inefficiencies.
- Work alongside with design and dev teams to solve issues by striving to identify and correct the root cause.
- Assist in providing estimates and plan the effort required to deliver projects.
- Write, review and recommend changes on documentation (business processes, user guides, test matrices, system documentation and procedures) in order to facilitate user training as well as the integration of new processes and technologies within current operations.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Information Technology research, statistics, math, economics, or related analytical discipline preferred
- Minimum 5 years of related experience as a business or application analyst or similar field.
- Experience with and understanding of business analyst practices a must.
- Experience working with IT development projects is a must. Competency in typical BA software or creating process documents
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); motivation and persuasion skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capability to manage multiple priorities across a number of assignments and prioritize effectively
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Leadership acumen and a passion to apply it in a dynamic business environment
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong MS Office skills – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint Nice-to-have
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments, considering multiple points of view and managing conflicts.
- Understanding of Risk Assessment & Quantification methodologies
- Motivated and analytical, with strong achievement orientation and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (Fluent English verbal and written)
- Demonstrates complex problem resolution proficiency and the ability to identify/implement process and system enhancements
- Proficiency with analytical and presentation tools Excel pivot tables, SQL queries, graphing, PowerPoint
- In-depth knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, Crystal Reports, Business objects and practical experience analyzing data, program metrics, and performance a bonus
Be part of a high-performance team – submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.