Job Opening: Integration Engineer
Toronto, ON, Canada
SecureKey is a leading identity and authentication provider that simplifies consumer access to online services and applications. SecureKey enables next generation privacy-enhancing identity and authentication networks for conveniently connecting people to critical online services using a digital credential they already have and trust. SecureKey is headquartered in Toronto, with offices in USA. For more information, please visit www.securekey.com.
We are expanding our Professional Services team to accelerate plans for enabling our partners to implement an exciting new consumer identity service to market, based on new disruptive technologies. We are looking for people who have a lot to contribute and want to do so. You will need strong analytical, design, and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to collaborate, self-manage and take ownership of projects.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a high-energy environment and wants to design and integrate amazing products used by millions of people and has great problem solving and communication skills. Ideal candidate will be bi-lingual (English and French) and will help address needs of our partners and customers with care, diligence and efficiency
- 15 years of experience building enterprise systems with deliveries in financial and government sectors
- Experience in managing customer requirements and implementations
- Experience with Spring Framework.
- Experience with modern programming languages such as Java and GO
- Experience with Docker
- BSc or MSc Computer Science or related field or equivalent
- Understanding of Web Security Principles and I&AM.
- Experience building enterprise Web applications or distributed systems.
- Experience with of SAML and OIDC.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new things and work on a team.
- Applicants must be legal to work in Canada
Be part of a high-performance team – submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.