SecureKey is a leading identity and authentication provider that simplifies consumer access to online services and applications. SecureKey enables next generation privacy-enhancing identity and authentication networks for conveniently connecting people to critical online services using a digital credential they already have and trust. SecureKey is headquartered in Toronto, with offices in Boston and San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.securekey.com.
The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with both engineering and development teams to meet our growing business requirements efficiently and cost effectively. This talented individual must be able to work in a fast paced, demanding and highly dynamic environment, with new software releases coming frequently as we grow our platform offering and add to our growing list of clients. The ability to establish priorities among multiple, competing demands and to meet deadlines is also essential to success in this position.
- Lead investigating issues on private cloud infrastructure
- Review existing infrastructure, make recommendations for improvement and lead the implementation of best practices
- Provide support for highly available production and non production environments
- Management of issues using an ITIL-compliant ticketing system
- Implementation of production changes in out-of-hours maintenance windows
- On-call for critical incident support on a rotational basis
- Provide input to post implementation reviews and RCAs
- Managing of supporting solutions e.g. monitoring, alerting, logging
- Passionate about your work and loves to automate things
- 10-15 years’ experience in system / infrastructure administration or related field
- Experience delivering solutions into Production environments and the importance of testing in lower environments
- Strong knowledge of VMWare design, implementation and system administration, including networking configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of managing iSCSI SAN environments (preferably PureStorage), including configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Configuration and management of NFS solutions (preferably TureNAS)
- Experience with backup and restore operations (preferably Rubrik)
- Experience with Microsoft O365 and Azure services
- Strong skills in critical thinking and problem solving.
- Good foundation in Information Security best practices
- Strong team player (who is fun to work with!)
- Well organized, self-starter who is able to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Desired Skills & Experience:Managing mission critical systems in high availability configurations
- Experience working with Public Cloud environments (AWS preferred)
- Experience administrating Windows server infrastructure
- Scripting experience (PowerCLI and PowerShell preferred)
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MSSQL)
- Experience working with monitoring solutions (e.g. Site24x7, Splunk, GrayLog, etc.)
- Experience with Linux (preferably Red Hat) system administration
- Maintaining systems in a Managed Configuration including server baseline establishment, change tracking, server build reports, and other configuration management procedures.
- Experience with auditing and reporting tools
Be part of a high-performance team – submit your resume to email@example.com.