If you would like to arrange a meeting with SecureKey at any of these events listed, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Timely, motivational presentations from leading industry experts
- Learn about current trends, issues and actions
- Valuable CPD credits to maintain a variety of qualifications essential for your career
- Unparalled networking opportunities
- Informative and compelling panel sessions
- Get immediate answers and solutions to issues current in your organization
- Identity management using Verified.Me to keep the customer in control
- Restriction on sharing
- Consent for a specific purpose
- Encrypted information made available in real-time
- Strong security protocols to protect personal information from being identified, accessed or misused
- ISO and global standards to match rules in other jurisdictions
Victoria Privacy and Security Conference
February 4 - February 5, 2021Event Website
Privacy and data protection is the number one issue businesses and governments around the world are facing. Personal privacy is at the forefront of information sharing and social media requirements. For the past 21 years, the Privacy and Security Conference has been the number one conference on the issues of privacy and security globally.
This year’s conference will be a digital-first experience on our customized virtual platform with an immersive look and feel that will engage our delegates from start to finish. We will deliver our virtual conference from a professional studio with a full production team and made for TV quality presentations.
The conference will offer a platform for over 1000 security and privacy professionals to discuss important issues. It provides essential education, training and opportunities for CPD credits for individuals who are responsible for the transformation of the public and private sector into the new digital economy.
Reasons to Attend
SecureKey’s CIO, Andre Boysen will be speaking at #PSV21!
FEI Canada Virtual Conference
February 16 - February 17, 2021Event Website
Canadian Open Banking Forum
April 20 - April 21, 2021Event Website
SecureKey’s CEO, Greg Wolfond, will be speaking at this event during the afternoon (12:00 to 1:00) of April 21st, 2021!
Digital identity Innovation for the Consumer: Privacy, Security and Consent
Canadian Open Banking Forum will be a virtual conference, register here