If you would like to arrange a meeting with SecureKey at any of these events listed, please contact: email@example.com
- The global AML outlook and its national impact from KPMG
- An afternoon with the regulators – a panel discussion and Q&A with FINTRAC and OSFI
- Assessment of your current and future beneficial ownership tracing obligations
- How to determine your organization’s risk tolerance and build a consistent AML policy
- Building a compliance regime for reporting entities of all sizes
- A special presentation from The Office of The Privacy Commissioner
- FINTRAC proceedings and appeals – your options if you are found non-compliant And much more!
- Identity management using Verified.Me to keep the customer in control
- Restriction on sharing
- Consent for a specific purpose
- Encrypted information made available in real-time
- Strong security protocols to protect personal information from being identified, accessed or misused
- ISO and global standards to match rules in other jurisdictions
19th Annual Forum on Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Conference
July 14 - July 15, 2020Event Website
The 19th Annual Forum on Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Conference will be covering topics such as:
This conference is geared towards the needs of financial and compliance professionals, regulators, counsel and other stakeholders who are tasked with maintaining and advising on robust, modern compliance frameworks.
Don’t miss this opportunity to obtain practical advice from Canada’s leading AML and financial crime compliance practitioners and to ask your questions of government, industry and legal experts.
Register for the livestream here and attend the conference from the comfort of your workplace or home.
IdentityNORTH Ottawa Symposium 2020
September 17, 2020 | OttawaEvent Website
“The only event in Canada where one can meet the who’s who of knowledgeable people and champions of our digital economy to discuss the real issues and opportunities in this space.”
Join SecureKey Technologies (Platinum Sponsor) at IdentityNORTH Ottawa Symposium 2020. The day will be full of presentations by leading identity and digital economy experts from Canada. The conversation will be curated towards public sector leaders and the rapid changes that are happening in the digital ID space! Get tickets here.
Key speakers from across Canada and around the world on these themes:
– Enterprise Identity & Access Management (IAM) Solutions in Government Settings
– Intergovernmental Collaboration
– Improving Digital Government Service Delivery (Digital ID, Open Data, etc.)
– Enabling Digital Registries of Vital Stats, Business, Land, Motor Vehicles, etc
– Digital Transformation of Public Consultations / Elections
Canadian Open Banking Forum
September 29 - September 30, 2020Event Website
SecureKey’s CEO, Greg Wolfond, will be speaking at this event at 11AM on September 29th!
Topic: Customer Authentication, Consent and Control of Personal Information
Canadian Open Banking Forum will be a virtual conference, register here
KNOW Identity 2020
December 13 - December 16, 2020 | Las VegasEvent Website
The KNOW Identity Conference is the leading industry event focused on identity, trust, and the data economy. It’s a uniquely differentiated, powerful, and immersive event where the leading edge of identity gets sharper. This year, we’re bringing together 2,000 attendees, 500+ companies, 200+ speakers, 100+ exhibitors, across 35+ countries to learn, network, and make identity work better for everyone. Listen to SecureKey’s Andre Boysen speak at KNOW Identity 2020.
The track is: Digital Identity Platforms & Enablers
The session title is: Canada’s Solution to Digital Identity, Liability, and Third-Party Risk
To register click here.