If you would like to arrange a meeting with SecureKey at any of these events listed, please contact: email@example.com
2020 Perfect Vision – FEI Canada National Conference
June 3 - June 5, 2020
Our CEO, Greg Wolfond, along with an incredible line up of speakers, will be at the FEI Canada National Conference, Canada’s largest gathering of senior financial executives. Greg will be a part of a panel discussion on June 4th from 10:45AM-11:30AM. The event will be hosted at the Fairmont Banff Springs in Banff, Alberta.
To register for this can’t miss event click here.
IdentityNORTH Annual Summit 2020
June 17 - June 18, 2020
IdentityNorth is the leading event for individuals and organizations interested in digital identity and the digital economy. It is where Canadian and international leaders come to share the ideas and knowledge that will drive Canada’s digital future.
The conference delivers high value content through its subject matter experts, keynotes and an “unconference” day – a participant driven event where attendees build the agenda and lead inspiring and insightful sessions on contemporary identity topics.
We call upon all attendees of IdentityNORTH 2020 to seize the opportunity that is before us: affirm Canada’s place leading the development and adoption of robust, scalable, privacy-enhancing digital identity ecosystems that serve the needs of all stakeholders, securing digital transactions.
Click here to get tickets.
19th Annual Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Forum
July 14 - July 15, 2020
The 19th Annual Forum on Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Conference will be held in Toronto, Canada; covering topics such as:
- The global AML outlook and its national impact from KPMG
- An afternoon with the regulators – a panel discussion and Q&A with FINTRAC and OSFI
- Assessment of your current and future beneficial ownership tracing obligations
- How to determine your organization’s risk tolerance and build a consistent AML policy
- Building a compliance regime for reporting entities of all sizes
- A special presentation from The Office of The Privacy Commissioner
- FINTRAC proceedings and appeals – your options if you are found non-compliant And much more!
This conference is geared towards the needs of financial and compliance professionals, regulators, counsel and other stakeholders who are tasked with maintaining and advising on robust, modern compliance frameworks.
Don’t miss this opportunity to obtain practical advice from Canada’s leading AML and financial crime compliance practitioners and to ask your questions of government, industry and legal experts.
IdentityNORTH Ottawa Symposium 2020
September 17, 2020 | Ottawa
“The only event in Canada where one can meet the who’s who of knowledgeable people and champions of our digital economy to discuss the real issues and opportunities in this space.”
Join SecureKey Technologies (Platinum Sponsor) at IdentityNORTH Ottawa Symposium 2020. The day will be full of presentations by leading identity and digital economy experts from Canada. The conversation will be curated towards public sector leaders and the rapid changes that are happening in the digital ID space! Get tickets here.
Key speakers from across Canada and around the world on these themes:
– Enterprise Identity & Access Management (IAM) Solutions in Government Settings
– Intergovernmental Collaboration
– Improving Digital Government Service Delivery (Digital ID, Open Data, etc.)
– Enabling Digital Registries of Vital Stats, Business, Land, Motor Vehicles, etc
– Digital Transformation of Public Consultations / Elections
Thu, Apr 16
7 Bayview Station Rd, Ottawa, ON K1Y 2C5, Canada
Canadian Open Banking Forum
September 29 - September 30, 2020
SecureKey’s CEO, Greg Wolfond, will be speaking at this event at 11AM on September 29th!
Topic: Customer Authentication, Consent and Control of Personal Information
- Identity management using Verified.Me to keep the customer in control
- Restriction on sharing
- Consent for a specific purpose
- Encrypted information made available in real-time
- Strong security protocols to protect personal information from being identified, accessed or misused
- ISO and global standards to match rules in other jurisdictions
Canadian Open Banking Forum will be held at a convenient downtown location in Toronto. Detailed venue information will be forthcoming as it becomes available. To register click here!