SecureKey is a leading identity and authentication provider that simplifies consumer access to online services and applications.
Securekey offers unprecedented security to Canadians through digital identity solutions. We’re collaborative and supportive and have the freedom and responsibility to thrive. Our purpose is to make the everyday simple and better for our customers, enabling next generation privacy-enhancing identity and authentication networks for conveniently connecting people to critical online services using a digital credential they already have and trust. SecureKey is headquartered in Toronto. For more information, please visit www.securekey.com. Proudly serving over 18X million customers, Securekey’s products continues to grow by offering innovative digital identity solutions and services that reward our customers every day.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate individual to fill an immediate opening for a Director Product Marketing & Communications. As a growing firm, we require team players who can add to our high-caliber cast. Enthusiasm and professionalism are essential qualities.
Director, Product Marketing and Communications
The Director or Product Marketing and Communications will drive the product marketing and communications strategy for Securekey set of solutions. Specifically, you will:
- Lead the GTM strategy and product communication plan tied and aligned with roadmap priorities with objectives for the Verified.Me solution portfolio with client needs.
- Establish a prioritization framework and use it effectively across multiple projects and initiatives, partnering with cross functional teams (sales . product , project management, exec) to define product marketing goals.
- Develop the contact management and demand strategy across all communications deployed via digital messaging web site, email, partner sites, social media. SEO strategy, blog and product presentations.
- Develop and report upon tightly refined KPIs (including spend, account funding, engagement, digital adoption, credit line management, etc.) by regularly communicating out performance to key stakeholders across the organization.
- Drive customer onboarding, engagement, and digital adoption execution by setting communication strategy and empowering clients throughout the online cloud portal process – user journey / selection process.
- Identify and bring key customer and data insights to life by partnering with both our Product Data & Insights and Sales groups
- Drive greater marketing automation and personalization in our digital communications using product comprehension / communication.
- Lead partner marketing management (banks / government) by working with both internal and external partners to develop on-going strategies to drive engagement across all elements of our value proposition of our different product solutions to business and end users.
- Lead the communications strategy to support product enhancements to our existing portfolio
- Manage key agency relationships for all creative activities and corporate communications and research.
- Liaise with key analysts on scheduling vendor briefings and maximizing our presence and yearly spend
- Prioritize a selective set of event or speaking opportunities
- Expertise in B2B lifecycle/CRM marketing communications, ideally within financial services, or technology
- University degree with a specialization in Marketing, Business or Commerce.
- A GTM process leader, performance management in product adoption success
- Comfort with technical, regulatory, operational, and product side of marketing (e.g. audience segmentation, welcome kits, value proposition changes)
- Strong analytical skills and experience to translate ambiguous or complex concepts into actionable language
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, with a data guided approach
- Compelling communications skills to report on program performance & strategic plans, and influence key stakeholders Self-starter and willingness to pitch in where needed to broader priorities
- Demonstrated ability to establish & nurture relationships with partners and collaborate for the best customer and business outcomes.
Come and join a winning and diverse team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity, and vision. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. – submit your resume to email@example.com.