SecureKey is a leading identity and authentication provider that simplifies consumer access to online services and applications. SecureKey enables next generation privacy-enhancing identity and authentication networks for conveniently connecting people to critical online services using a digital credential they already have and trust. SecureKey is headquartered in Toronto. For more information, please visit www.securekey.com.
The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with both operations and development teams to meet our growing business requirements efficiently and cost effectively. This talented individual must be able to work in a fast paced, demanding and highly dynamic environment, with new software releases coming frequently as we grow our platform offering and add to our growing list of clients. The ability to establish priorities among multiple, competing demands and to meet deadlines is also essential to success in this position.
- Part of L3 Support Team for Verified.Me, taking part in on-call rotation.
- Deployment support and troubleshooting for partners.
- Automation of deployment and upgrade of solutions produced by Development.
- Evaluation of emerging supporting solutions e.g. monitoring, alerting, logging for suitability into a production environment.
- Implementation/support of production changes in out-of-hours maintenance windows.
- Act as an SME/escalation point for the operations team for production systems.
- Passionate about your work and loves to automate things.
- 5-10 years’ experience in system / infrastructure administration or related field.
- Strong knowledge of Docker and Docker-compose.
- Strong knowledge in Infrastructure-as-code: Ansible and Terraform.
- Strong scripting experience. (BASH required, Python is bonus)
- Strong knowledge of Linux (preferably Red Hat) system administration, including networking configuration and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be completely comfortable working in a shell environment.
- Strong skills in critical thinking and problem solving.
- Good foundation in Information Security best practices.
- Strong desire to learn and work with new Web and Mobile technologies.
- Experience delivering solutions into Production environments and the importance of testing in lower environments.
- Hands-on experience with server / network infrastructure delivering Internet facing applications and solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience implementing reverse proxies such as NGINX.
- Experience implementing and supporting monitoring solutions. (e.g. Site 24×7, Sensu, Nagios)
- Experience working with Public Cloud environments. (AWS preferred)
- Experience with time-series and/or relational databases. (e.g.Prometheus, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience with Linux system hardening.
- Experience with auditing and reporting tools.
Be part of a high-performance team – submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.