SecureKey is a leading identity and authentication provider that simplifies consumer access to online services and applications. SecureKey enables next generation privacy-enhancing identity and authentication networks for conveniently connecting people to critical online services using a digital credential they already have and trust. SecureKey is headquartered in Toronto. For more information, please visit www.securekey.com.
The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with both operations and development teams to meet our growing business requirements efficiently and cost effectively. This talented individual must be able to work in a fast paced, demanding and highly dynamic environment, with new software releases coming frequently as we grow our platform offering and add to our growing list of clients. The ability to establish priorities among multiple, competing demands and to meet deadlines is also essential to success in this position.
- Deployment support and troubleshooting for partners
- Automation of deployment and upgrade of solutions produced by Development
- Evaluation of emerging supporting solutions e.g. monitoring, alerting, logging for suitability into a production environment
- Implementation/support of production changes in out-of-hours maintenance windows
- Act as an SME/escalation point for the operations team for production systems
- Passionate about your work and loves to automate things
- 5-10 years’ experience in system / infrastructure administration or related field
- Experience delivering solutions into Production environments and the importance of testing in lower environments
- Hands-on experience with server / network infrastructure delivering Internet facing applications and solutions
- Strong knowledge of Docker
- Strong knowledge of configuration management technologies (Ansible preferred)
- Strong scripting experience (python and bash required)
- Strong knowledge of Linux (preferably Red Hat) system administration, including networking configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Must be completely comfortable working in a shell environment
- Strong skills in critical thinking and problem solving.
- Good foundation in Information Security best practices
- Strong desire to learn and work with new Web and Mobile technologies and architectures
- Experience with solution evaluation
- Strong team player (who is fun to work with!)
- Well organized, self-starter who can work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Attention to detail
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of Golang, Ruby and PowerShell
- Experience implementing and supporting web servers e.g. (Nginx, Apache)
- Experience implementing and supporting monitoring solutions (e.g. Sensu, Nagios, Zabbix,)
- Experience working with Public Cloud environments (AWS preferred)
- Experience working with Blockchain technologies (Hyperledger preferred)
- Experience with ELK stack (Elasticsearch, LogStash, Kibana)
- Management and troubleshooting of JAVA application servers (Jetty/tomcat preferred)
- Experience with time-series and relational databases (e.g. InfluxDB, MySQL, PostGRES)
- Ability to design and deliver solutions to meet a given customer requirement
- Experience with Hypervisor installation and maintenance (VMware vSphere preferred)
- Managing mission critical systems in high availability configurations
- Experience with distributed database deployments in high availability configurations
- Configuration and management of iSCSI/NFS storage solutions
- Experience with Linux system hardening
- Maintaining systems in a Managed Configuration including server baseline establishment, change tracking, server build reports, and other configuration management procedures.
- Experience with auditing and reporting tools
Be part of a high-performance team – submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.