Job Opening: UX Designer
Toronto, ON, Canada
SecureKey is a global leader in building Digital Identity ecosystems. SecureKey is a Privacy by Design (PbD) Ambassador based in Toronto, Canada, with backing from leading technology, payments and mobile network operators.
We are looking for a UX Designer to help design our Mobile and Web applications for a new consumer offering we’re bringing to market. We aspire to have a look-and-feel which is modern and while specific to each platform, has consistency across the platforms. The ideal candidate will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to design beautiful applications to reinvent the digital identity space. As a UX Designer, you must be driven and passionate about mastering your craft and solving real user problems.
It is imperative that the designer is well versed in the latest UX for iOS and Android. Qualified candidates would have a designed a mobile application, or several applications, which would be offered via the Apple iTunes store and Google Play store.
Experience & Education:
- Diploma or degree in digital design, interaction design or communications (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of Mobile UX design on a product team
- 5+ years of professional experience as a designer
- Strong portfolio, including depth of experience in web and mobile applications
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Sound understanding of current best practices in Mobile UX design
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision or other visual design and prototyping tools
- Good interaction chops, an eye for quality design and ability to think through product strategy
- Great communication skills – ability to effectively pitch design concepts and articulate design decisions
- A team player who loves to collaborate and bounce ideas off other creatives – you understand that giving/getting feedback is crucial in your development and growth
- You have an empathetic approach to user design and the ability to break down what makes an excellent interface
- A passion for the craft and creating a product that leaves an impact on our users
- Resourcefulness and hustle under pressure; must be able to work smart through adversity and deadlines
As we are bringing a new service to the consumer marketplace, experience with branding services and corresponding applications is essential.
Be part of a high-performance team – submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.