Job Opening: Software Engineer (Web & Full-Stack Developer)
Software Engineer (Web & Full-Stack Developer)
SecureKey is a global leader in building Identity and Authentication ecosystems. We make it easy to incorporate strong authentication into a wide range of online, mobile, and in-person identity and authentication applications for financial services, government, healthcare, converged commerce, and extended enterprises. Our groundbreaking, cloud-based briidge.net™ platform combines powerful, device-based security with federated authentication to enhance privacy, create trust, and increase convenience for consumers – using devices and credentials they already have. SecureKey is a Privacy by Design (PbD) Ambassador based in Toronto, Canada, with backing from leading technology, payments and mobile network operators.
- Experience using several languages (e.g. Java, Go, Node, C#, C++, Python, etc..).
- Experience using RESTful services or Web APIS
- Experience with Docker.
- Responsive User Interface design and cross-browser compatibility skills.
- A creative and detail oriented personality.
- Understanding of Web security principles.
- Understanding of Blockchain technologies and/or cryptography (Nice to have).
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to be a subject matter expert.
- Willingness to learn new things and work on a team.
- A university degree specializing in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience is preferred.
- All applicants must be legal to work in Canada
Be part of a high-performance team – submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.