Toronto, ON, Canada
SecureKey is a global leader in building Identity and Authentication ecosystems. We make it easy to incorporate strong authentication into a wide range of online, mobile, and in-person identity and authentication applications for financial services, government, healthcare, converged commerce, and extended enterprises. Our groundbreaking cloud-based briidge.net™ platform combines powerful, device-based security with federated authentication to enhance privacy, create trust, and increase convenience for consumers – using devices and credentials they already have. SecureKey is a Privacy by Design (PbD) Ambassador based in Toronto, Canada, with backing from leading technology, payments and mobile network operators.
SecureKey is looking for a recent university graduate with a Master’s degree in Computer Science who is energetic, enthusiastic, and has a high aptitude and proven ability to learn new technologies. We are looking for a person with an interest in being part of an agile software development team, building innovated solutions in the area of Identity.
- Smart Contracts
- Distributed Systems
- Peer-to-Peer Networking
- Decentralized Storage
- Master’s degree with a focus in Computer Science (M.Sc.) or related field
- Passionate about projects and creating quality solutions
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- All applicants must be legal to work in Canada
Be part of a high-performance team – submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org