Job Opening: Software Engineer
Toronto, ON, Canada
SecureKey is a global leader in building Identity and Authentication ecosystems. We make it easy to incorporate strong authentication into a wide range of online, mobile, and in-person identity and authentication applications for financial services, government, healthcare, converged commerce, and extended enterprises. Our groundbreaking, cloud-based briidge.net™ platform combines powerful, device-based security with federated authentication to enhance privacy, create trust, and increase convenience for consumers – using devices and credentials they already have. SecureKey is a Privacy by Design (PbD) Ambassador based in Toronto, Canada, with backing from leading technology, payments and mobile network operators.
SecureKey is looking for an experienced server-side Java programmer, who are energetic, enthusiastic and has a high aptitude and proven ability to learn new technologies. We are looking for a person with an interest in being part of an agile software development team, building innovated solutions in the area of Identity.
Relevant technologies, minimum 2 years experience with:
- Highly available and scalable J2EE systems using a traditional J2EE server (Tomcat, Weblogic, etc.)
- Spring Boot
- Mainstream DBs (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Bachelor degree with a focus in Computer Science (B.Sc.) or related field
- Ability to communicate designs and wother work related concepts clearly and effectively
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- All applicants must be legal to work in Canada
Be part of a high-performance team – submit your resume to email@example.com.