Job Opening: Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
SecureKey is a leading identity and authentication provider that simplifies consumer access to online services and applications. SecureKey enables next generation privacy-enhancing identity and authentication networks for conveniently connecting people to critical online services using a digital credential they already have and trust. SecureKey is headquartered in Toronto, with offices in Boston and San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.securekey.com.
We are expanding our R&D team to accelerate plans for bringing an exciting new consumer identity service to market, based on new disruptive technologies. We need people who have a lot to contribute. You will need strong analytical, design, and development skills as well as the ability to collaborate, self-manage and take ownership of projects.
We are looking for someone:
- who enjoys working in a high-energy environment to design and build amazing products used by millions of people
- with excellent programming skills
- with excellent problem solving and communication skills
- who will help shape our engineering culture by improving our processes and codebases
- 2 to 5 years of experience building enterprise Web applications or distributed systems using preferably Golang or Java EE.
- Good understanding of distributed computing issues and communication.
- Understanding of Web Security Principles.
- Understanding of Blockchain technologies and/or cryptography (Nice to have).
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new things and work on a team.
- BSc or MSc Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience is preferred.
Be part of a high-performance team – submit your resume to email@example.com.