SecureKey Technologies, a leading provider of identity and authentication solutions for simplifying consumer access to online applications, today announced the availability of a multi-tenant service platform, built upon its SecureKey Concierge service, for private communities of interest across the United States. The SecureKey Concierge service eliminates the need for additional usernames and passwords by allowing users to login to online services with a trusted credential they already have and use.
SecureKey is taking a further step in the market by offering industry groups and other organizations with applications in segments such as supply chain management, research communities, healthcare exchanges, pharmaceutical drug trials, education, travel/hospitality groups and more, the ability to offer their own branded federated identity service. The company provides operational and other support services through the program lifecycle to ensure successful implementation and operation of the network.
“The responsibility for providing a secure and convenient online experience is a challenge faced by every market in today’s always-on world,” said Charles Walton, CEO of SecureKey. “Coming on the heels of our SecureKey Concierge service launch earlier this month, we are excited to offer our platform capabilities as a private label service to other leading organizations in vertical market communities where privacy and security are both a necessity and a challenge, ensuring a more secure online experience for users.”
By providing core identity and authentication network infrastructure and operations for companies to build from, SecureKey enables organizations to quickly and cost effectively apply their unique rules, privacy configurations and operating policies to meet the specific requirements for their markets and the customers they serve. This private label service offering builds upon the platform and business model used by SecureKey to deliver the FedRAMP-certified Connect.Gov service sponsored by GSA, USPS and NIST.
Customer Benefits – SecureKey’s Multi-Tenant ID Service Platform:
- Cost Efficiencies: Private label federation owners can license SecureKey’s outsourced service at a much lower cost to offer a proven service under their own brand rather than building it themselves.
- Fast Time to Market: Federation owners can rapidly offer federated authentication and ID services to their community members for both proof-of-concept and production-grade deployments.
- Privacy-enhancing Platform: Federation owners can leverage SecureKey’s triple-blind privacy features to meet their private community needs.
- Pre–Integrated Identity Partners: Federation owners have access to Identity Providers (IdPs) that are already pre-integrated and/or part of the base SecureKey Concierge Service for use in the private label service. This results in faster and easier establishment of a service offering, as the technical, business, and contractual matters associated with IdP establishment are handled by SecureKey.
- Customized Trust Framework: Federation owners can define their own trust policies, privacy model and operational rules specific to their community, thus providing federation system rules that are consistent with vertical market initiative requirements.
SecureKey is now offering this private label Multi-Tenant ID Service Platform in the U.S. For more information about SecureKey Concierge in the U.S., visit www.skconcierge.us
About SecureKey Technologies
SecureKey is a leading identity and authentication provider that simplifies consumer access to online services and applications. The privacy-enhancing SecureKey Concierge Service™ is a next generation identity and authentication network for conveniently connecting people to critical online services using a digital credential they already have and trust. SecureKey is headquartered in Toronto, with offices in Boston, Washington D.C., and San Francisco. The company is backed by a world-class group of venture and corporate investors that include strategic investments from Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Rogers Venture Partners, and Intel Capital. For more information about SecureKey, visit www.securekey.com.
SVP Business Development
+1 781 354 7038
+1 617 986 5016