Job Opening: Web Developer
SecureKey is a leading identity and authentication provider that simplifies consumer access to online services and applications. SecureKey enables next generation privacy-enhancing identity and authentication networks for conveniently connecting people to critical online services using a digital credential they already have and trust. SecureKey is headquartered in Toronto, with offices in Boston and San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.securekey.com.
We are expanding our R&D team to accelerate plans for bringing an exciting new consumer identity service to market, based on new disruptive technologies. We need people who have a lot to contribute. You will need strong analytical, design, and development skills as well as the ability to collaborate, self-manage and take ownership of projects.
We are looking for someone:
- who enjoys working in a high-energy environment to design and build amazing products used by millions of people
- with excellent programming skills
- with excellent problem solving and communication skills
- who will help shape our engineering culture by improving our processes and codebases
- Some experience using RESTful services or Web APIS and knowledge of some backend development language (e.g. Golang, Java, Node, C#, C++, Python, etc..).
- Responsive User Interface design and cross-browser compatibility skills.
- A creative and detail oriented personality.
- Understanding of Web security principles.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to be a subject matter expert.
- Willingness to learn new things and work on a team.
- BSc or MSc Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience is preferred.
Be part of a high-performance team – submit your resume to email@example.com.